The Club House aims to provide care to school children who are in Prep – Year 6. We pay special attention to our Prep students, picking them up daily from their classes. Moore Park Baptist Church has considerable Youth Group experience and is excited to offer a stimulating programme aimed at developing the skills and knowledge of all children.
The Club House
Moore Park Out Of School Care
NOW ACCEPTING 2020 APPLICATIONS
The Club House is not a government sanctioned program. This is a church based program with qualified staff, inspirational activities and a safe environment for children.
What we hope to be
The Club House is committed to providing a quality service where:
- The rights and best interests of the child are paramount
- Children are successful, competent and capable learners
- The principles of equity, inclusion and diversity underlie this Law
- Australia's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures are values
- The role of families is respected and supported
- The best practice is expected in the provision of education and care services
What we believe
In all that we do, we will respect the children's right to be active participants in all matters affecting their lives. We will strive to achieve excellence in the outcomes for our people, the children, our families and the community. In all that we will do we strive to show the love of Jesus Christ to all we come in contact with.
Our Enrollment Philosophy
Our supervisors walk all students down to The Club House daily, after picking up Preps from their classes and older students from the Tuck Shop. MPBC will give school children who are enrolled at Indooroopilly State School priority over those that are not, but is open to enrolments for children from other surrounding schools such as Taringa and Ironside if there are positions available.